For questions or comments about the Website or its contents, please contact us.
Copyright, Trade Marks and Intellectual Property
All images, graphics, text and other materials on the Website are protected by copyright or database rights owned or licensed to WhichWebDesignCompany. All trademarks, company names and logos on the Website, registered or unregistered are the property of WhichWebDesignCompany, or have been licensed to WhichWebDesignCompany.com for use on the Website.
The Site, including without limitation any content, software and services offered thereon, are the property of WhichWebDesignCompany.com and/or its suppliers. It is protected by the copyright and/or other intellectual property laws of the United Kingdom.
Restrictions on use
You are hereby authorised solely to view and to retain a copy of pages of this Site for your own personal use. Do not duplicate, publish, modify, or otherwise distribute the material on this Site unless specifically authorised in writing by WhichWebDesignCompany.com to do so.
WhichWebDesignCompany.com does not support or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information, content, reviews or advertisements contained, distributed through, or linked, downloaded from the services and businesses contained on this website.
We do not endorse the quality of any services, products, information or materials displayed, purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information on WhichWebDesignCompany.com. WhichWebDesignCompany.com reserves the right, without any obligation whatsoever, to make improvements to, remove any business listing / review or correct any error or omissions in any part of the directory.
WhichWebDesignCompany.com is not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in sites listed in our online directory.
Terms and conditions of adding content to WhichWebDesignCompany
- By providing content to the Site, you are agreeing to be bound to these Terms and Conditions.
- Contributions made to the Site are encouraged, providing they are made in a responsible manner and are in no way inaccurate, defamatory or misleading.
- We reserve the right to remove or edit any content posted on the site that is deemed by us to be inappropriate or inaccurate.
- If you see any content on the site that is incorrect, is illegal or breaches anyone else's rights, please contact us.
You may not use, or allow others to use, your account to:
- Post any content that is abusive or defamatory or which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person.
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with anyone or entity.
Modification of Terms
WhichWebDesignCompany will administer the Website using reasonable care and skill.
Use of the Website
- You guarantee that the registration information that you provide to WhichWebDesignCompany, complete and up to date.
- You agree that you shall not use the Website to:
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit or receive any obscene, defamatory, offensive, harassing, threatening, racist, or blasphemous material or any material which may, in WhichWebDesignCompany's judgement, cause annoyance, inconvenience or anxiety to any person.
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit or receive any material which breaches a third partys copyright or other intellectual property rights or any other material which you do not have the right to transmit under any law or under any contractual or other duty.
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or other forms of solicitation or advertisement commercial or otherwise, regardless of content .
- Upload, post, email or otherwise knowingly or recklessly transmit or distribute any material which contains software viruses or any computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage or destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- You agree not to use the Website in such a way that the Website becomes interrupted, damaged or rendered less efficient or in any way impaired.
- WhichWebDesignCompany takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted or uploaded by you or any third party, or for any mistakes, defamation, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography or profanity you may encounter. WhichWebDesignCompany is not liable for any reviews, statements, representations, or content provided by its users.
- WhichWebDesignCompany reserves the right and has absolute discretion, to remove, screen or edit any content and materials which you post on the Website.
Any materials, including but not limited to questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, plans, notes, original or creative materials or other information, provided by you in the form of e-mail or submissions to WhichWebDesignCompany, or postings on this site, are non-confidential and shall become the sole property of WhichWebDesignCompany. WhichWebDesignCompany shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use of these materials for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you. The submission of any materials to WhichWebDesignCompany, including the posting of materials on the Website, irrevocably waives any and all moral rights in such materials.
- WhichWebDesignCompany will not be liable to you for any scheduled or non-scheduled interruptions of the Website.
- WhichWebDesignCompany provides the website on as is basis and does not guarantee that the website will be available or suitable for your purposes and requirements. WhichWebDesignCompany does not guarantee the accuracy nor completeness of any information contained on the website nor that the website will be error free. WhichWebDesignCompany expressly disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, to the extent permitted by applicable law, including without limitation warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for particular purpose with respect to the website or the services.
- WhichWebDesignCompany hereby excludes liability for any claim, loss, demand or damage of any kind whatsoever with respect of the website, including, without limitation, any indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damages, whether arising from loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of data, loss of use, or otherwise and whether or not the possibility of such loss has been notified to WhichWebDesignCompany. the foregoing will apply whether such claim, loss or damage arises in contract, tort, negligence, under statute or otherwise.